Materials from the workshop of the Office of Electronic Communications on the obligations of property owners and managers
13 november 2018
On 8 November 2018, the Office of Electronic Communications (UKE), in cooperation with the National Chamber of Real Estate Management, organized a workshop in Katowice for representatives of housing associations, building managers and administrators on ensuring a free access of telecommunications undertakings to buildings.
Workshops are one of the activities mentioned in the Strategic lines of actions of the President of UKE. During the workshop, which was also attended by representatives of the operators, the following issues were discussed:
- obligations of property owners and managers towards operators, resulting from art. 30 of the act on supporting the development of telecommunications services and networks in the case of multi-family and public buildings,
- solutions supporting a non-duplication of telecommunications installations,
- the benefits of adapting the telecommunications installations of buildings to the requirements of art. 30 item 6 of the act on supporting the development of telecommunications services and networks,
- mediation as a dispute resolution tool regarding access under art. 30 of the act,
- the role of the President of UKE as a source of information on ensuring accessibility of real estates to telecommunications undertakings.
You are invited to read the presentation prepared for the workshop (in Polish).